General Liability and Property Insurance for Your North Carolina Business

Commercial property insurance may include building, contents, or maybe equipment coverage. If it moves, you may need inland marine or transit coverage.

General liability protects you from the damage you cause in your business operations. It can protect you while on your premises or at another location while you are working. Completed operations coverage can extend coverage after you have left the job site.

Commercial property and general liability can be written on stand-alone policies or in a commercial package to allow for more discounts.